Bolton Planning & Zoning Commission
Notice of Public Hearing
The Bolton Planning & Zoning Commission will hold a Public Hearing on Wednesday, February 8, 2023 at 7:30pm virtually & in person to hear:
- Peter DeMallie’s appl. to modify a Special Permit to allow part-time use for religious assembly & as-needed prep of humanitarian packages/emergency relief items at 180 West St (Highland Meeting Room) (#PL-23-1)
- Amend the Zoning Regulations (#PL-22-6) re: cannabis to either:
- allow only retail sales of cannabis products only in the GB Zone by Special Permit, or
- prohibit any cannabis establishment, or
- extend the current moratorium to continue to further evaluate public input and consider amendments to draft regulations.
Said proposals are on file for review in the Bolton Land Use Department and on the Town’s Website at:
All interested parties may attend virtually or in person and testify, or may submit written testimony.
Dated at Bolton, CT, this 23rd day of January, 2023.
To be published in the Hartford Courant on January 27, 2023 and February 3, 2023