SECOND COVID TEST KIT/N95 MASK
DISTRIBUTION PLANNED FOR
SATURDAY, JANUARY 8, 2022
HERRICK PARK (HEBRON ROAD)
10:30 A.M. – 12:00 P.M.
The Town of Bolton is pleased to announce it has again received a small quantity of COVID-19 test kits and N95 masks. Town Residents who picked up test kits this past Monday at Indian Notch Park are asked NOT to come back through for additional test kits. Please let residents who may currently be ill or showing symptoms have a chance to get a test kit this Saturday.
- Drive through pick up will be provided for 1 test kit (which contains two tests) per household, while supplies last.
- Masks will be available as well (1 box per household) while supplies last.
- Thank you for NOT arriving more than 15 minutes before the opening time of the distribution.
- Please DO NOT block driveways and be mindful of the residential lawns and properties surrounding the park if you are forced to wait on the road.
- Please remain in your vehicle at all times.
- Be prepared to show proof of residency (current driver’s license or recent piece of mail with your address).
Your patience and understanding is appreciated. If and when more test kits become available we will notify residents of the next distribution location, date and time.